Link to TEA Campus Group & CI Reports for 2010-11.
Link to TEA Campus Group & CI Reports for 2009-10.
To Access Texas Education Agency Comparable Improvement Report for Arlington ISD Schools:
1. Go to the Academic Excellence Indicator System of the Texas Education Agency (TEA).
2. The current year is at the top. Click on that year or the year you wish to view.
3. You have the option to view Comparable Improvement reports. Click on Comparable Improvement reports. Now you will click on Campus Group & CI Report.
4. Fill in 1 A) or B), 2 and 3 on the submission form. In 1 A) mark HTML for viewing the report on the computer or B) PDF for printing the report.
5. For 2, select School Name. You will need to enlarge the screen by clicking as indicated.
6. In 3, enter the name of the campus without any designations after the name. Then click Continue. You will now be asked to select the correct campus, if the name matches other schools with similar names in the state. Select the campus, and then click on Continue. You will now see the Campus Group & CI Report.
7. To help with understanding the reports, you can refer to the AEIS Glossary or Glosario.
Comparable Improvement Reports are available at the school level. They show the school's Comparison Group, as well as how much the school's performance on TAKS reading/ELA and mathematics has changed from one year to the next.