Academic Excellence Indicator System (AEIS) Reports for Arlington ISD:
2007-08 all AISD Campuses
2006-07 all AISD Campuses
2005-06 all AISD Campuses
2004-05 all AISD Campuses
2003-04 all AISD Campuses
To Access the Academic Excellence Indicator System (AEIS) Report for Arlington ISD:
1. Go to the Academic Excellence Indicator System of the Texas Education Agency (TEA).
2. The current year is at the top. Click on that year or the year you wish to view.
3. You have the option to view School or District Reports. Click on either districts for an AISD Report of all campuses combined or schools for an individual school's report.
4. If you select District, fill in 1 A) , 2 and 3 on the submission form. In 1 A) mark HTML for viewing the report on the computer or PDF for printing the report.
5. For 2, select District Name. You will need to enlarge the screen by clicking as indicated.
6. For 3, type in the name Arlington. Do not put ISD behind the district name.
7. Then click on Continue. You will now be asked to select the correct district, if the name matches other districts with similar names in the state. Select the Arlington ISD, and then click on Continue. You will now see the AEIS Report for the Arlington ISD.
8. If you select Schools, you will fill in 1, 2, 3 and 4. In 1, select the type of report you wish to view, AEIS or Comparable Improvement. In question 2, select the viewing selection you prefer. In 3, click on Campus Name. In 4, enter the name of the campus without any designations after the name. Then click Continue. You will now be asked to select the correct campus,if the name matches other schools with similar names in the state. Select the campus, and then click on Continue. You will now see the School's AEIS Campus Report.
9. To help with understanding the reports, you can refer to the AEIS Glossary or Glosario.