STEM Academy students who are in the 9th grade are expected to earn STEM+ Points. STEM+ Points are earned by participating in activities to extend and enrich your STEM knowledge and experience.
- All STEM Academy Freshman Students are expected to participate in STEM+ Points
- You earn points for participating in all types of STEM-related events and activities
- 25 STEM+ Points are expected during your freshman year
- STEM+ Points are earned a number of different ways, and different activities are worth a different number of points.
STEM Academy students may earn points many different ways including:
- Participation in Summer Bridge (6 points)
- Lunch and Learns
- Mentor Meetings (2 points per meeting - These are very important!)
- Spark Surveys (2 points per survey)
- Field Trips
- Participating in a STEM-related activity, club or team
- STEM-related competitions
- Serving as a STEM Ambassador
STEM+ Points are documented on a quick and easy STEM+ Point Google Form.