1ST PERIOD: PC IPC (212)
2ND PERIOD: PLC/Tutoring (282)
3RD PERIOD: PC ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS (212)
4TH PERIOD: PC IPC (212)
5TH PERIOD: PC WORLD HISTORY (212)
6TH PERIOD: CONFERENCE
7TH PERIOD: PC US HISTORY (212)
8 PERIOD: PC WORLD GEOGRAPHY (212)
50% (Tests, Quizzes, Labs)
40% (Daily work )
If student is absent, they have until the end of the six weeks to make up work. After end of six weeks, the grade on work will be a 0.
1. Be on time and in seat before the tardy bell rings.
2. Turn in cell phone when you walk into class and get card to retrieve at end of class.
3. If something is not yours, do not touch it.
4. Keep hands and objects to yourself.
5. NO sleeping is allowed in class. If you sleep, you stand.
7. No bathroom breaks unless dire emergency. Go in between classes.
8. NO profanity is allowed. This will result in an immediate referral.
9. Bring all supplies to class everyday. You will need paper and pencil or pen everyday. Only blue or black ink on pens.
SCOPE AND SEQUENCE FOR 1st Six Weeks
Students will be learning about Lab Safety, scientific method, and lab equipment. In addition, they will learn different types of measurement. They will also start learning about motion, gravity, and Newton's laws.
PC ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS/PC CHEM
Students will be learning about lab safety, scientific method, and lab equipment.
They will also learn about all types of measurement, first aid, and scientific inquiry.
Students will start with learning about lab safety, scientific method, and lab equipment. They will then move into Scientific Investigation and Classification. Last, they will begin working on cells.
PC US HISTORY
Students will be studying about Pilgrims and the American Revolution. They will then move into the Gilded Age and Progressive Era.
PC WORLD GEOGRAPHY
Learn Map skills, including labeling maps, longitude and latitude, map keys, physical and political maps. Students will begin learning about different countries.
PC WORLD HISTORY
Students will be learning about the Development of the River Valley Civilizations. (8000BC-500BC) They will then move into The Classical Era