Classes: Digital Design & Health
Classrooms: 289 & 2024
Welcome to Digital Design or Health. My class will be using Edmodo for all class assignments, class work, quizzes and projects. Each student will be given a specific login for them to access each days instructions as well as any documents, video links and resources they may need to complete their work. A majority of assignments will be shared through google docs, which will allow for students to turn in assignments from anywhere they have an internet connection. Edmodo will allow students to get text/email alerts for important announcements, new assignments, quizzes, etc. If a student is absent they may access all materials for that day and not fall behind due to school related absences or illness through Edmodo
- Each days Lesson Plans/Assignments can be accessed through your Edmodo account.
- Assignments can be turned or shared wiith me via google docs. (email@example.com)
- Be on time. In your seat and ready to go when the bell rings.
- COME PREPARED WITH MATERIALS EVERYDAY!!! (FOLDER, SPIRAL NOTEBOOK, PEN, or PENCIL)
- Respect everyone and everything in this classroom.
- NO FOOD. Water is the only fluid allowed.
- NO Cell Phones, unless BYOT approved.
- BE RESPECTFUL.
Guidelines and Expectations:
- Follow all school policies.
- Contact me after your absence to receive the material missed in class. Schedule any makeup quizzes or tests missed with me upon returning to school.
- Participate in class discussions.
- Do your part in group activities.
- Students will be in their assigned seats and prepared for class when the bell rings.
- Students will be dismissed from class by the teacher and only when work areas are clean.
Consequences for Rule Violations:
- Team Meeting
- Contact Parent
- Office Referral
Regular attendance is imperative for academic success. Make-up work is accepted up to two class periods after absence.
· 40% Summative Grades Category
· 60% Formative Grades Category
Examples of formative assessment include but are not limited to the following:
· Class discussion
· Daily practice, checkups, periodic quizzes
· Homework or class work
· Teacher observation
· Collaborative learning projects
Examples of summative assessment include, but are not limited to the following:
· Tests (including common assessments)
· Projects and long term assignments
· Papers or Reports
Will be held during Lunch on A Days in Rm 273.