AISD Food & Nutrition Services, working together, to deliver the nutritional building blocks for the foundation of student learning with outstanding service.
"Achieve Today. Excel Tomorrow."
To support the educational process and improve the health and well-being of every student by providing nutritious, wholesome, high quality meals in a friendly, courteous manner.
1. To offer nutritious, appetizing and eye appealing meals.
2. To serve an interesting variety of foods to help the child extend his/her list of acceptable foods.
3. To educate the students and general public in good nutrition and good food habits.
4. To maintain safe, sanitary conditions for food preparation resulting in product of the highest possible quality.
5. To encourage each employee of the FNS Department to become a professional, dedicated to the cheerful service of the community.
6. To conduct this program in an economical, business-like manner at a minimum expense to the student and the taxpayer.
7. To comply with all local, state and national guidelines for school food service.