Permanently Assigned Positions
Permanently assigned positions work daily during the school year at a designated school site cafeteria. Permanent assigned positions of three (3) hours up to seven and a half (7 1/2) hours per day are available.
The Arlington Independent School District uses a temporary service agency to staff substitutes for the FNS Department. AISD hires temporary employees after 30 days of substituting when positions become available.
AISD rate of pay for new employees is $10.53 to be paid bi-weekly. Temporary agencies set their own rate of pay. It is not designated by Arlington ISD.
1. Pass a Criminal Background check to include finger-
2. Possess an approved food handlers permit.
3. High School diploma or approved equivalent is
4. Be able to read, write, and understand instructions in
5. Perform general cleaning assignments.
6. Have knowledge of the fundamentals of cooking &
7. Be available to work at any location on an as needed
8. Be able to relate effectively with staff, students and
public for excellent customer service.
9. Be willing to learn and follow procedures, policies and
requirements of the Food & Nutrition program.
10. Have the core values of trustworthiness,
responsibility, respect, caring, citizenship and
11. Be able to support the District & Department vision,
mission and goals.
Positions are available from August thru May, Monday thru Friday. Temporaries work from 3 to 7 1/2 hours per shift depending on the work location assignment. Temporary employees are expected to work in any school where needed within the district.
To apply at the Temporary Agency:
Applications and interviews are at the following locations:
2249 E. Division St.
Arlington, Tx. 76011
Contact: Scott Spain
|Elliott Staffing Services
Cedar Hill, Tx. 76104
Contact: Gwen Harris
Increase Workforce Solutions
2300 Valley View Lane #735
Irving, Tx. 75062
Contact: Esther Ratliff
One Source Staffing
2000 East Lamar Blvd. #600
Arlington, Tx. 76006
Contact: Carolina Calderon