The district has a custodial staff at each facility. The number of employees at each site is determined by a formula that takes into consideration the size of the building and cleaning needs. The district employees a staff of 437 custodians in order to maintain the district's nine million-plus square feet of building space and the surrounding property the facility is located on.
The following are services that we provide but not limited to:
- Offices and classrooms - cleaned daily.
- Common areas and restrooms - cleaned and supplied daily.
- Trash - emptied daily.
- Corridors - buffed, stripped, and waxed, as needed.
- Floor finishes and carpet - cleaned on an as-needed basis.
- Minor maintenance repairs - painting, lamp replacement.
Additional custodial support for school related special events and weekend activities may be provided to sites upon request. If you have any questions concerning custodial services, please contact the Custodial Supervisor, Tom Orwa, at 682-867-7619 or Senior Manager of Operations, Jeff Thomas, at 682-867-7606.